Owen Walls Partners are one of Melbourne's most experienced leading Buyer Agents.
Buy with confidence. We secure you the right property for the right price! Did you know that 40-60% of all property transactions are made off-market? To avoid missing out call now. We service all investors and home buyers Melbourne-wide.
Considering the amount of property on the market at any given time there are very few that stand up to rigorous scrutiny and the exacting criteria we demand of them.
1. initial no obligation meeting and we can come to you!
2. Based on your budget we will discuss your options and characterise the property to purchase.
3. We commence the search for listed properties and off market opportunities and scrutinise them so that they satisfy our brief.
4. Once we have identified the property that best suits your needs we will provide an estimate of market value along with expected rental return.
5. The next step is the due diligence of a building inspection, owners corporation certificate where applicable and contract negotiations on the legal advice.
6. Negotiate favourable terms and conditions for the sale and ultimately bid at auction/private sale so you purchase at the right price.
7. Leading up to settlement we will coordinate with the selling agent and solicitors to ensure the process runs smoothly.
8. Advertise and open the property for lease to secure a tenant, so your investment starts to return immediately.
- HOME BUYERS
Buying a home as opposed to simply buying a property can be an emotional experience if you miss out on a home you have set your heart on.
Most home buyers would prefer not have to go through the stress of buying at auction but with an experienced professional on your side you can even the playing field. We ease the drain on your valuable time searching online and hurriedly running from open to open all weekend.
At an Initial meeting, discuss budget and assess what can realistically be achieved.
Search, inspect and evaluate potential homes.
If it meets our critereia we will shortlist it and arrange an inspection with you.
Formulate a realistic valuation and devise a plan to put you in the driver’s seat to secure you the home.
Due diligence including contract negotiations and building inspections.
Liaise through the settlement period until you have the keys to your new home safely in your hands.
Tel. 0418 691 550
85 Glenhuntly Road
Elwood, Vic 3184
Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 17.00
Saturday: By Appointment